We bring your business vision
to reality through technology.
We bring your business vision to reality through technology.
If you can imagine the business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.
Be real, follow-through, speak and act with transparency.
Foster positivity and a family environment.
Build relationships for life.
Innovate with curiosity, creativity and imagination.
Treat people the way we’d like to be treated.
Sustain passion for continuous progress and to energize others.
Always strive to be better.
Your success is our passion. We care about what you want to achieve – then we roll up our sleeves to get it done.
As a solutions provider, our work is almost never the same from one project to the next. Customization and accommodation are built into our personality at XTIVIA. In fact, these are the qualities that enable us to endure and excel over time and through 10,000+ projects.
Speaking of quality, our quality without compromise philosophy starts at the top—with passionate, involved leadership—and flows outward into every facet of our business. While this commitment is reflected in our many awards and recognitions, we find meaning and fulfillment in the satisfaction of a job well done.
We work hard.
We bring our best to what we do every day. It doesn’t matter where we work from – in one of our offices or remotely, on a PC or a Mac, during work hours or after – we meet our customers’ expectations.
Dedication to our customers’ needs, no matter what shape they take, is core to every XTIVIAN’s work ethic. It’s in our DNA.
Every unique problem, industry, and personality teaches us something new. Open minds can expand to innovate new solutions. Agility creates personalized solutions with faster iteration.
Life is meant to be lived passionately and with balance. Our prescription is to share a good laugh with a colleague daily.
Summit Data Group
Way back in 1992, Summit Data Group was a privately-owned company. The company’s success was recognized and subsequently acquired in 1999 by Matrix, a publicly-held company.
In 2000, XTIVIA, Inc. was chosen as the new name for the company. It comes from a Hebrew word meaning natural and X, meaning ‘strong’, so XTIVIA means ‘naturally strong’ or ‘strong in nature’.
2002 - 2018
EXPANSION & GROWTH
In 2002, Net Quotient (Development Portal) and XTIVIA (database) merged. Since then, XTIVIA has acquired other groups as well. We have eight business groups that make up XTIVIA in 2019. They are as follows:
- Digital Experience & Web Portal Solutions
- Application Development (Mobile & Desktop)
- Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing - Dashboard Reporting, and Data Architecture
- Cloud Solutions - Serverless Cloud, iOS / Android, iPaaS, and Managed Services
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) - Integration, Customization, Implementation, and Training, also Marketing Automation
- Database Support & Management - Virtual-DBA offering Managed Services for major database platforms including, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, IBM Db2, IBM Informix, MySQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- EIM (Enterprise Information Management) - including APIs, MDM, Data Governance, and Enterprise Integration
- PVBS (Pleasant Valley Business Solutions)- focused on Microsoft Solutions for Government Contractors (GovCon). Now GovCon365
XTIVIA has six offices in the U.S.: Colorado Springs, CO; Castle Rock, CO; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Edison, NJ; St. Louis, MO; Reston, VA. We also have an offshore center for EIM in Hyderabad, India.
As of January, 2019, we have more than 350 employees.