Customer relationships are obviously essential to your sales success and, like anything precious, need to be cultivated, managed and maintained. Whether you’re identifying new leads or staying current with existing customers, you need a complete view of customer interactions across your sales, marketing, customer service and support teams. With these insights, your teams can collaborate more effectively and respond promptly and knowledgeably to sales opportunities and customer inquiries—both in the office and out in the field.
A Powerhouse Tool To Help You
Infor CRM is an award-winning, state-of-the-art technology platform that empowers you to maximize the value of your most important corporate asset—your customer data. Infor CRM’s exceptional usability and flexible configuration capabilities enable rich, personalized user experiences, helping ensure adoption and productivity.
Let’s start with the basics – Infor CRM is one of the most successful CRM solutions on the market, with features including:
- Rich CRM functionality on leading smartphones and tablets
- XBAR for Microsoft Outlook and Sync for Gmail provides easy-to-use, powerful add-ins to ring your CRM inside your inbox
- Advanced customization capabilities to personalize and configure your CRM to reflect your winning sales culture
- Standard and open API’s for integrating to and from InforCRM
- ION integration to most InforERP systems
- Industry-leading integration capabilities, especially to your InforERP systems
- Multiple deployment options (cloud, on-premise, hybrid)
- License flexibility (named or concurrent licenses)
- In-depth functionality
- Mobile: access it from any device, anywhere
- Strong reporting and analytics
- Innovative social media integration
- Simple migration from existing CRM systems, such as ACT and Goldmine
Let’s continue exploring key functionality within Infor CRM.
Key Functionality You Need In Your CRM System
In any CRM system, there is certain functionality you need to have to make the most of your customer information. Following is a list of what you get with Infor CRM.
– Account & Contact Management: Benefit from a 360° view of all customer interactions across your entire organization—from sales and marketing to customer service and support—to better sell to and service customers.
– Opportunity Management: Access vital opportunity data to forecast revenue, make adjustments in territories and drive more deals to a close.
– Lead Management: Easily import leads into Infor CRM; perform lead de-duplication and qualify leads so that clean, viable leads are in your system; create activities for leads to help you process leads more effectively and to retain a history of past activity, and automatically distribute hot leads to your teams fast.
– Marketing Campaign Management: Create, execute, and track highly effective, multi-channel campaigns from within Infor CRM that target your most profitable prospects and customers.
– Marketing Automation: Integration to leading e-marketing solutions, such as:
- Inbox Guru
– Customer Service and Support Management: Enhance the customer experience and build loyal relationships with a 360° view of your customers; ticket management and defect tracking; powerful search capabilities; and more.
– Calendar and Activity Management: Organize and track your activities, meetings, phone calls, and more so you can organize your days and perform your job effectively.
– Workflow & Process Automation: Automate your proven sales processes or other important business processes to drive opportunities to a close and to increase team productivity.
– Anytime, Anywhere Access to Vital Customer Data: Access Infor CRM from you Smartphone or Tablet anytime, anywhere—even when disconnected—without sacrificing features or functionality.
– Business Analytics Tools: Gain a deeper understanding of business and team performance through graphical dashboards, advanced business analytics tools, and powerful reports—helping you make improvements and more strategic decisions.
– Customer Self-Service Options: Provide a differentiating experience by enabling customers to find the answers they need and submit tickets 24/7 via a customer self-service portal.
– Advanced Customization Capabilities: Tailor your solution to mirror your distinctive business processes and industry needs so you get the most out of your CRM solution.
– Personalized Views of Information: Make informed decisions, increase productivity, and facilitate more thoughtful conversations with customers and prospects by combining your most relevant data into a single view using mashups, timeline visualizations of events, and customizable workspace.
All that sounds amazing… but, how do you implement Infor CRM in your organization? Read on to learn how XTIVIA makes it easy for you.
InforCRM Implementation Services
With Infor CRM implementations, you have two options – both of which XTIVIA can help streamline in your organization
1. Full-Scale Implementation, including:
- Needs definition
- Solution selection
- Detail design
- Security analysis and configuration
- Data migrations
- Quality Assurance (QA)
- End User
- Project Management
- Post-implementation support
2. QuickStart Implementation
The Infor CRM QuickStart Program is a rapid, low cost deployment solution for companies looking to install a basic Infor CRM system. It was designed to quickly and effectively implement Infor CRM (either hosted or on-premise) so customers can begin receiving benefits as soon as possible. The QuickStart Program is for implementations of 20 users or less with minimal customizations. Larger, more complex implementations of Infor CRM can also use the QuickStart model for pilot programs.
QuickStart Implementation includes:
- 18 hours of implementation services
- 6 hours of onsite end-user training (travel expenses are not included)
- Online InforCRM administrative training course
- Basic data import (name/address/phone/email)
- Mail Merge templates (maximum of 3)
- Reports (maximum of 3)
- Quality Assurance (QA) testing
At this point, now that you understand the importance of managing your customer relationships and how easy it can be with Infor CRM, the only question should be which implementation is going to serve you and your customers better.
First let’s have a conversation about your CRM needs. These kinds of conversations can tell us a lot about what you and your organization really needs; after all, meeting your business needs is our top priority when we take on a project.
Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to get our conversation rolling. We’re looking forward to learning more about you and your organization’s CRM needs to help identify your next best move in managing your customer relationships.