INNOVATIONS: XTIVIA MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
The XTIVIA Master Data Management (XMDM) tool is a quick to deploy solution that builds on the concepts of data integration and composite application development based on SOA. XMDM can integrate data from a wide variety of sources and sanitize, normalize, harmonize and synchronize master data elements regardless of domain, data formats or technologies to provide the enterprise with a single view of what the data consumer is expecting – the truth.
Built with both the data consumer and the data steward in mind and with built in workflows for ensuring optimal Data Governance, the XTIVIA MDM tool provides a basic framework from which enterprise wide data quality, data governance and master data management is achieved.
XMDM supports the transaction as well as the registry styles for MDM and has a slider bar that can be set anywhere midway between these two traditional approaches, making for a robust, flexible and easy to deploy solution for the enterprise.
XMDM support the transaction as well as the registry styles for MDM – and has a slider bar that can be set anywhere mid-way between these two traditional approaches, making for a robust, flexible and easy to deploy solution for the enterprise.
- Built-in support for any Application Database (any JDBC Source)
- Provides interfaces in both web-service and XML formats
- Maintains multiple information domains and catalogs for easy organization and administration
- Define, declare and manage metadata
- Provides support for event-driven synchronization of source systems
- Built-in workflow integration to support Data Governance
- Built-in security and role-based authentication and authorization
- Provides support for custom attributes
- Standard, as well as custom, Search and Retrieve support
- Complete control over all master data creation, update, retrieve, storage and archival cycles
- Ensures compliance with data management processes
- Eliminates the guesswork involved in summarization and other collation centric reporting
Let's Talk Today!
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400