INNOVATIONS: XTIVIA MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT
The XTIVIA Master Data Management (XMDM) tool is a quick to deploy solution that builds on the concepts of data integration and composite application development based on SOA. XMDM can integrate data from a wide variety of sources and sanitize, normalize, harmonize and synchronize master data elements regardless of domain, data formats or technologies to provide the enterprise with a single view of what the data consumer is expecting – the truth.
Built with both the data consumer and the data steward in mind and with built in workflows for ensuring optimal Data Governance, the XTIVIA MDM tool provides a basic framework from which enterprise wide data quality, data governance and master data management is achieved.
XMDM supports the transaction as well as the registry styles for MDM and has a slider bar that can be set anywhere midway between these two traditional approaches, making for a robust, flexible and easy to deploy solution for the enterprise.
XMDM support the transaction as well as the registry styles for MDM – and has a slider bar that can be set anywhere mid-way between these two traditional approaches, making for a robust, flexible and easy to deploy solution for the enterprise.
- Built-in support for any Application Database (any JDBC Source)
- Provides interfaces in both web-service and XML formats
- Maintains multiple information domains and catalogs for easy organization and administration
- Define, declare and manage metadata
- Provides support for event-driven synchronization of source systems
- Built-in workflow integration to support Data Governance
- Built-in security and role-based authentication and authorization
- Provides support for custom attributes
- Standard, as well as custom, Search and Retrieve support
- Complete control over all master data creation, update, retrieve, storage and archival cycles
- Ensures compliance with data management processes
- Eliminates the guesswork involved in summarization and other collation centric reporting