Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
XTIVIA is actively recruiting for a Senior Developer or Architect with hands-on experience on Dell’s Boomi Platform. Responsibilities will include delivering customer strategy workshops, educating customers and prospects on integration and API concepts/patterns, mapping business needs to technology initiatives, architecting integration solutions, mentoring resources, and helping with implementation tasks including development, testing, deployment, and transition to clients.
Experience with other integration tools such as TIBCO, MuleSoft, SnapLogic, Jitterbit, Oracle, Red Hat (JBoss), etc. is a plus, with MuleSoft being a huge plus.
While remote, the candidate must reside in the USA. This will remain a remote position after COVID. If and/or when it becomes safe to travel again – this position could have some travel (<25% travel). No one is currently traveling in our company (Nov 2020).
WHAT YOU Bring
- Help promote, implement, and educate our teams and customers on topics related to integration and API-based initiatives, architectures, and industry trends
- Maintain strong hands-on skills with the Boomi Platform and stay current on Boomi products, strategies, and best practices
- Engage on client projects as a trusted advisor and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate the client team, and support the delivery team on the project
- Assist with solution planning for new clients and translate business requirements into a technical approach that utilizes strong design and development patterns and frameworks
- Apply API-led connectivity concepts to business initiatives to help organizations achieve goals with APIs
- Oversee all phases of the development life cycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices
- A minimum of 5 years leading technology teams in development efforts that are governed by timeline, scope, and budget.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernizations.
- A minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience with the Boomi Platform including greenfield implementations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Must have expertise and experience in Boomi integration, APIs.
- Must have expertise/experience in Boomi EDI.
- **Prefer experience with Boomi MDH**
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to Boomi or general API-led integration.
- Experience working closely with business and architecture teams and helping them make critical decisions by explaining options, concepts, and best practices around various topics such as security, logging, throttling, error-handling, scalability, and more.
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.
Commited to Digital Transformation
Our goal is to move away from systems of transactions toward systems of customer engagement with personalized marketing and relationships with the XTIVIA brand.
Unparalleled customer service
Customer experience is everything! Our customers are our first priority. Creating transparent communication practices, on-time delivery, and positive return-on-investment is our end-game.
Long-term 'Family' Relationships
At XTIVIA we believe in long-term relationships. Most of our Leadership Team has worked together for over 10+ years. Join a company that “feels like family”.