Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
We are looking for an outcomes-oriented, highly collaborative Business Development Executive with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us achieve significant revenue targets. XTIVIA is a fast-growing enterprise consulting company, and our Sales team is key to our explosive growth.
The Business Development Executive position is a key senior sales role responsible for sales and business development strategies for the Enterprise Information Management group of XTIVIA. The candidate would be primarily responsible for securing new Fortune 500 logos in the North American Markets.
WHAT YOU Bring
- Master XTIVIA’s Enterprise Information Management messaging and comfortably present to C-level executives.
- Ability to understand market trends within Enterprise Information Management and articulate the value-add XTIVIA can bring to clients.
- Responsible for generating direct sales from various industry verticals in excess of $10+M per year of consulting services within Enterprise Information Management division.
- Ability to identify right contacts with accounts and create opportunities for account mining
- Ability to manage and build relationships within and outside the organizations to influence and service the customer needs.
- Candidate should possess a strong suite of client relationships (Fortune 500, CIOs and Senior Information Systems Executives).
- Must be willing to travel on short notice to accommodate to client’s schedule.
- Leads and manages customer engagement opportunities from lead generation, to deal review, to negotiations and closing a deal.
- 7+ years Account Management Experience.
- Years of Experience: 8-10+ years of services sales or professional consulting experience. Experience of 5 years in Enterprise Information Management sales.
- Experience in selling and speaking to enterprise solutions, like TIBCO, MuleSoft, Oracle, Microsoft, etc.
- Ability to understand business problems, identify and recommend solutions at a high level that can help customers achieve their goals.
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding revenue objectives in complex solutions environment at Fortune 500 clients.
- Knowledge of/experience with Strategic Selling, Solution Selling, and Target Account Selling.
- Ability to partner with clients to understand their organizational needs and recommend solutions that add value to their business.
- Strong verbal, written communication, and listening skills; strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent collaboration and team-building skills.
Commited to Digital Transformation
Our goal is to move away from systems of transactions toward systems of customer engagement with personalized marketing and relationships with the XTIVIA brand.
Unparalleled customer service
Customer experience is everything! Our customers are our first priority. Creating transparent communication practices, on-time delivery, and positive return-on-investment is our end-game.
Long-term 'Family' Relationships
At XTIVIA we believe in long-term relationships. Most of our Leadership Team has worked together for over 10+ years. Join a company that “feels like family”.