Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
Looking for qualified candidates for the Dynamics Business Central (BC) senior developer position. Matched applicants must have at-least 2 years experience developing in Dynamics NAV and Dynamics BC. Must possess good communication skills and be able to travel to client locations to assist with requirements gathering. At any moment in time, you will be assigned five or more projects, multi-tasking is a must. Must possess the skills to work independently, providing updates to the project manager. Must possess the ability to take abstract requirements from staff (typically accountants) and design a solution that works within the larger Business Central and GovCon framework and accounting principles.
WHAT YOU Bring
- Conduct requirements gathering meetings
- Interface with consultants and client accounting team to design a solution
- Conduct JAD sessions with the customer
- Conduct training classes for clients wanting to learn how to develop in AL
- Provide estimates for change orders
- Mentor new hires (developers) in our GovCon IP
- Code, debug, test, deploy and manage versioning of each customer’s changes
- Familiarize yourself (learn) with the GovCon IP. This is critical to design a solution
- Assist in maintaining and enhancing the GovCon IP
- Maintain an 80% utilization rate
- Bachelors or associate’s degree in computer science
- Minimum 2, but ideally 5+ years of experience in NAV / BC development.
- Experience developing in the Jobs, Inventory and General Ledger modules. Manufacturing module is a plus.
- BC business process knowledge in Job, Sales, Purchasing and Inventory required.
- Basic knowledge of accounting required.
- Candidate with knowledge of the accounting behind business processes in BC will get higher priority
- Reporting Services report design experience required
- Experience developing in VSCode on the cloud platform desirable.
- SQL server knowledge is a plus
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.