This position serves an important role in a company that is growing and developing innovative solutions.
Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
The Microsoft Dynamics Consultant will be responsible for leading the organization’s consulting efforts with sales, analysis, design, and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics for our customers. This role will drive projects and possess a strong understanding of the responsibilities and functions within business operations and information technology. The position offers an excellent opportunity to help grow our award-winning CRM practice.
WHAT YOU Bring
- Facilitate discovery, design, development, and deployment activities.
- Manage resources and deliver project tasks, both external and internal.
- Perform gap analysis between system functionality and client requirements.
- Communicate and document system specifications for clients and team members.
- Assist our sales team by demonstrating how Microsoft Dynamics CRM will provide solutions to prospects and existing clients.
- Supporting technical responses for RFP, RFQ.
- Assist in developing CRM practice and internal training materials.
- Document test scenarios and perform unit, system, and data conversion testing tasks.
- Provide excellent customer interface skills throughout the project lifecycle.
- Provide periodic status reports and accurate estimates and timelines of work.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
- 3+ years Dynamics CRM experience in version 2013 or higher.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Expert knowledge of sales management, marketing and/or customer service business processes
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Certifications are a plus
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.
Commited to Digital Transformation
Our goal is to move away from systems of transactions toward systems of customer engagement with personalized marketing and relationships with the XTIVIA brand.
Unparalleled customer service
Customer experience is everything! Our customers are our first priority. Creating transparent communication practices, on-time delivery, and positive return-on-investment is our end-game.
Long-term 'Family' Relationships
At XTIVIA we believe in long-term relationships. Most of our Leadership Team has worked together for over 10+ years. Join a company that “feels like family”.
XTIVIA creates smart Information Technology solutions for companies in every industry. We’ve been hard at work, designing thousands of unique solutions, for over a quarter-century.
If you can imagine a business outcome, XTIVIA can create it with technology.