Use XTIVIA’s Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services to efficiently identify and build a wide range of complex analytics solutions to help your company quickly and effectively respond to changing business needs and market opportunities.
With considerable data crossing many dimensions, your company needs to be able to explore potentially billions of rows of information, quickly and repeatedly, with flexibility and consistency. You employ individuals in various roles, with different levels of data analytics experience. All of these employees need to be able to access and analyze data in Microsoft Excel using varying levels of business logic.
XTIVIA’s quick-start solution for MS Analysis Services will provide your company with:
- Strategic Alignment: Are you aligning your MS SSAS approach with your particular BI style to best respond to changing business challenges and market demands?
- Information Use and Analysis: Let us help you build a customized OLAP cube that will provide analytics for one particular business problem. The effort will be focused on various levels of user needs for business logic, modeling, drill down, data filtering and pivot table utilization for optimal data exploration.
- Technical Readiness: In as little as 1–4 weeks, XTIVIA can install and configure all your Microsoft components quickly and build an end-to-end solution using SSAS, SSIS and SSRS to prove the concept.
- Lifecycle Support: Once the analytical concept is proven and users start adopting the solution, we can help you build a system that addresses the needs of users throughout the organization. We use an agile approach to developing our solutions and ensure that both departmental and enterprise-wide needs are met in an iterative manner.
The XTIVIA Approach
Your XTIVIA Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services expert will:
- Review your needs and identify up to five dimensions with one fact table
- Build one SSAS cube and deploy it for end users to access
- Review data sources and potential data integration needs
- Provide an overview of methodology and best practices for future analytics
- Provide monitoring and performance support through XTIVIA’s Virtual DBA service
This type of engagement typically includes:
- A single cube with up to five dimensions and one fact table, built in your development environment
- Demonstration of end-user interaction through MS Excel or SSRS SQL or SSIS
- Scripts used to populate data in the cube
Contact us for more information and services around SSAS.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them—for others—for you.
To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges.
At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them-for others-for you. To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges. At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.