With large amounts of data coming from multiple sources and residing in multiple platforms, it is vital that your company employs an effective responsive data
integration tool, backed by solid strategy. Using Microsoft SQL server integration services, XTIVIA can help you effectively and efficiently integrate both Microsoft and non-Microsoft data sources to extract, transform and load (ETL) data across your key business data constellations.
The XTIVIA Approach
Assigning a dedicated Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services expert, XTIVIA will:
- Review your data integration needs for optimal alignment with multiple data sources and primary ETL project needs
- Review your potential data analysis and reporting needs as they interface with your data integration approach
- Provide an overview of methodology and best practices for future data management and integration
- Provide expert monitoring and performance tuning support through XTIVIA’s Virtual DBA service
Contact us for a demonstration of how you can leverage SQL Server 2012 and XTIVIA services.
Leverage XTIVIA’s quick-start solution for MS integration services by:
- Strategic Alignment: Configuring your MS SSIS scalable approach to integrate multiple data sources—including Microsoft and non-Microsoft platforms, archive and real-time data sets, intra-company and third-party data sources. Align your MS SSIS approach with your ETL data projects to expedite your data functionality.
- Information Use and Analysis: Maximize your MS SSIS services to ensure scalability and flexibility across multiple data sources while maintaining a development environment that is both familiar and functional for your users.
- Best Practices: Leverage our proven expertise in helping your company implement best practices. Using SSIS, SSAS and SSRS, XTIVIA can install and configure all your Microsoft components in 1–4 weeks to optimize your end-to-end solution.
- Lifecycle Support: XTIVIA’s expert approach ensures rapid deployment of MS SSIS in your environment. We expedite end-user access to your critical business data so that you can begin using your data to inform business decisions. We also offer services to assess your data integration services’ alignment with your analysis/reporting needs.
Depending on your needs, typical deliverables include:
- Migration of custom code or DTS to SSIS
- Creation of SSIS packages (based on requirements and scope)
- Training and guidance in current best practices.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them—for others—for you.
To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges.
At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them-for others-for you. To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges. At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.