Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
XTIVIA is actively recruiting for Architects with hands-on experience in MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform. Responsibilities will include delivering customer strategy workshops, educating customers and prospects on integration and API concepts/patterns, mapping business needs to technology initiatives, architecting enterprise integration solutions, mentoring resources and helping with implementation tasks including development, testing, deployment, and transition to clients.
Experience with other integration tools such as TIBCO, Dell Boomi, SnapLogic, Jitterbit, Oracle, Red Hat (JBoss), etc. is a plus.
WHAT YOU Bring
- Play a lead role within the XTIVIA Enterprise Information Management practice to help promote, implement, and educate our teams and customers on topics related to API-based initiatives, architectures, and industry trends.
- Maintain strong hands-on skills with MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and stay current on MuleSoft products, strategies, and best practices.
- Engage in client projects as a trusted advisor and architect to address client questions, make architecture recommendations, educate client team, and support the delivery team on the project.
- Assist with solution planning for new clients and translate business requirements into a technical approach that utilizes strong design and development patterns and frameworks.
- Apply API-led connectivity concepts to business initiatives to help organizations achieve goals with APIs.
- Oversee all phases of the development lifecycle on client engagements, including requirements gathering, design, development, testing, deployment, transition, and support.
- Help manage the technical scope on engagements to prevent scope creep and deviation from the contract.
- Follow good practices and project guidelines in all cases including the use of source code control, automated testing and deployment approaches, test-case-based development, and proper documentation practices.
- Continue to develop professional and technical knowledge by working with other team members, attending workshops and webinars, reading industry publications, and participating in technology communities.
- Represent XTIVIA with integrity and professionalism at all times.
- A minimum of 12 to 15 years of experience in Integration Technologies.
- A minimum of 5 years leading technology teams in development efforts that are governed by timeline, scope, and budget.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on-experience architecting and delivering solutions related to enterprise integration, APIs, service-oriented architecture, and technology modernizations.
- A minimum of 2 years hands-on experience with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform ( or CloudHub, but prefer exposure to both) including
green fieldimplementations, migrations, and upgrades.
- Ability to translate business requirements into a comprehensive, well-formed technical design.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are essential. The candidate must possess the ability to speak intelligently to client teams to educate them on concepts related to MuleSoft or general API-led integration.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills with the ability to analyze and resolve difficult problems quickly.
- Ability to methodically step through problems to understand where the problem originates and how to best resolve it.
ofarchitectural concepts for MuleSoft implementations including encryption, security, logging, throttling, scalability, and clustering.
- Experience with continuous integration and test tools such as Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, and others in a Java/SOA environment.
- Experience working with source code control systems.
- Competency within UNIX and Linux environments for general SOA troubleshooting and OS navigation.
- Strong understanding of common business processes that will be the foundation of many solutions.
- Experience working closely with business users and helping them make critical decisions that will influence the solution by explaining options, concepts and best practices.
- Understanding of project priorities, timelines, budget, and deliverables and the need to proactively push yourself and others to achieve project goals.
- Strong consulting skills to work in a professional manner with customer IT and business users.
- Ability to take “total ownership” of projects and drive them to completion.
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.
Commited to Digital Transformation
Our goal is to move away from systems of transactions toward systems of customer engagement with personalized marketing and relationships with the XTIVIA brand.
Unparalleled customer service
Customer experience is everything! Our customers are our first priority. Creating transparent communication practices, on-time delivery, and positive return-on-investment is our end-game.
Long-term 'Family' Relationships
At XTIVIA we believe in long-term relationships. Most of our Leadership Team has worked together for over 10+ years. Join a company that “feels like family”.