Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
Are we right for each other?
Tired of knowing exactly what you are going to be doing at work for the next day, week, month, year? Looking for a position that will allow you to use your creative skills? Do you have the desire to expand your knowledge beyond the day to day task lists? Have you ever wanted to work with all the different features of MySQL but have been held back by corporate structure?
XTIVIA is looking for a MySQL DBA who excels in great customer service with a strong technical knowledge to help our customers get the best out of their system. An individual who is motivated to find the root cause solutions and who likes to take on an unknown issue as a challenge and a chance to expand their knowledge. The ideal candidate would like to work problems on their own, but knows they have a team of experienced DBAs to fall back on for guidance and suggestions. This is primarily a production support position.
WHAT YOU Bring
- MySQL Cert – OCP MySQL 5.6
· Min 4 years work experience with production support and maintenance as a MySQL DBA version 5.x –
· MySQL backup and recovery
· MySQL configuration, load balancing, failover and caching technologies
· MySQL replication and clustering technologies
· MySQL server monitoring, and performance optimization
· MySQL monitoring requirements
· Maintained and supported customer databases in a 7 x 24 production environment
· Excellent and proven interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving skills, technical analysis expertise
· Advanced time management and organizational skills
· Ability to manage clients and their needs
· Technical sales skills
· Proficient at shell scripting and cron file management.
· Ability to work between multiple clients and environments daily
- Other platform (Informix, SQL Server, DB2, Netezza, NOSQL, or others) experience/certifications a plus
· Technical support or call center support experience a plus
· Unix/Linux/Windows administration experience a plus
· Development experience a plus
Some occasional travel.
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.
Commited to Digital Transformation
Our goal is to move away from systems of transactions toward systems of customer engagement with personalized marketing and relationships with the XTIVIA brand.
Unparalleled customer service
Customer experience is everything! Our customers are our first priority. Creating transparent communication practices, on-time delivery, and positive return-on-investment is our end-game.
Long-term 'Family' Relationships
At XTIVIA we believe in long-term relationships. Most of our Leadership Team has worked together for over 10+ years. Join a company that “feels like family”.