Our people are what make XTIVIA great. We strive to provide an environment where employees feel valued, treated fairly and respected. And we value on-going communication and feedback through our intranet, employee surveys, company celebrations and open-door management policy.
At Xtivia you’re more than an employee. You are an integral, respected and valued part of our team!
XTIVIA offers a comprehensive portfolio of services around digital experience, portals, content, web/mobile applications, cloud, devops, data and enterprise integration. Some of XTIVIA s most popular offerings center on Liferay DXP, a lightweight yet robust platform to present personalized content and applications to customers, partners, employees and other interested parties, Angular and React for enabling blazing fast, modern user experience, and Kubernetes, Cloud and DevOps.
XTIVIA is a 11-time Liferay award winner including the North America Liferay Partner of the Year award (4-times), and recognized U.S. market leader. Join our team and work on the most exciting and cutting-edge enterprise software projects around Portal, Applications, Content and Integration for some of the most recognizable corporate names including Bosch , Avaya, HP, Domino s, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Principal Financial and many more.
Join a talented and motivated team that achieves success on the basis of core traits – professionalism, flexibility, persistence, strong communications and above all a deep desire to learn and grow. Sound like a fit? Reach out today. WE WANT YOU!
This is a full-time salaried position I am unable to utilize a C to C relationship – MUST reside in the US.
WHAT YOU Bring
- Ability to assist in pre-sales activities including client meetings and proposal writing
- Ability and desire to work in all aspects of application delivery including requirements, architecture, design, coding, testing, deployment, and documentation.
- 10+ years of software experience
- 5+ years server-side Java
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of CURRENT Liferay experience including at least one year of experience with Liferay DXP
- Angular/React experience
- Strong object-oriented design skills
- Strong database design skills
- Experience in SOA, SOAP/REST web services
XTIVIA’s mission is to deliver the right software solutions that enable our customers to achieve desired outcomes while building trusted lifelong relationships with our employees, customers, and partners.