Data Warehousing Fundamentals Webinar
This recorded webinar covers:
- Reasons for building data warehouses (DWs)
- How DWs vary from operational databases
- Various architectures for data warehousing, and
- Various technologies used in data warehouse solutions
- How those technologies impact the architecture
This webinar is ideal for anyone wanting to know why companies implement data warehouses and what a data warehousing solution typically looks like. Whether you have a technical or business background, this webinar will paint a clear picture of what a data warehousing solution is.
The presenter, Todd Saunders, is EVP – Customer Solutions with XTIVIA. Todd supports clients’ efforts to design and build world-class Business Intelligence (BI) solutions and has over 20 years of experience in business intelligence, data warehousing, marketing solutions, and strategic consulting spanning a wide range of industries. Todd has built and managed large BI organizations, as well as worked as an engineer to deliver large-scale data warehouse solutions.