Let XTIVIA support rapid deployment of the Microsoft reporting services, enabling your BI analysts to more effectively explore, visualize and report your company’s data. Enhance your in-house analysts’ abilities to translate the data analytics through Power View to better understand and communicate the trends and opportunities employed by industry leaders. Maximize the benefits of this reporting solution through interactive data visualizations, professional reporting functionalities and vigorous reporting management and control.
Your company employs talented business analysts and team members—but there is a disconnect between data collection, data storage, data analysis and data reporting functions. This may have caused delays in your ability to communicate the business-critical data that your analysts have uncovered. Your company needs to optimize the functionality of the Microsoft Reporting Service in conjunction with the SSIS and SSAS components. To maximize your ability to report your business-critical data analysis, XTIVIA will provide:
- Strategic Alignment: Are you able to visualize and communicate your business-critical data analysis that complements your BI style and the other elements of the Microsoft SQL Service suite? Let XTIVIA optimize the alignment between your SSAS and SSRS needs in service of your company-specific information sharing needs.
- Information Use and Analysis: Let us support your understanding of the SSRS functionality and compatibility with the other elements of the Microsoft Suite. We can show you how to visualize and translate your data analysis into concise and dynamic data presentations for various audiences and business needs.
- Technical Readiness: XTIVIA can install and configure all the Microsoft components of Power View, ensuring that they align with the other elements of the Microsoft suite (Powerpoint, Excel, etc). This will tie together your SSIS, SSAS and SSRS solutions for better responsiveness across multiple use cases.
- Training Needs: After interviews with your target SSRS users, XTIVIA will facilitate your team’s understanding of the SSRS functionality. We use an iterative and dynamic approach to developing your reporting solutions.
The XTIVIA Approach
Our XTIVIA Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services expert will:
- Review the alignment between your data analysis and reporting processes to facilitate reporting that is cognizant of your company’s BI methods
- Build key report examples that generate concise, dynamic data presentations on various platforms (PowerPoint, Excel) through the Power View solution
- Review the compatibility between your SSAS and SSRS solutions, keeping in mind your company’s specific reporting needs
- Provide an overview of methodology and best practices for future SSRS functionality
This type of engagement typically includes:
- High-level project plan with scope and deliverables; and
- Quick-start project delivered in your development environment
Contact us for more information and services around SSRS.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them—for others—for you.
To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges.
At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.
XTIVIA's UNIQUE APPROACH
We build solutions, plain and simple. We identify problems and solve them-for others-for you. To understand your business needs, we have to understand your technology challenges. At XTIVIA, the relationship is step one.