Government Agency Digital Transformation with ServiceNow
Large Government Agency with more than 15,000 employees supporting a decentralized network of field offices to manage government programs for a range of purposes.
XTIVIA has worked as a subcontractor since 2018 implementing the ServiceNow platform for over 15,000 employees in all departments. ServiceNow replaced Remedy in 2015 for IT Service Management and has since expanded to include other ServiceNow platform offerings, including HR, Facilities, and Project Portfolio Management.
XTIVIA & ServiceNow plays a vital role in the Agency’s digital transformation initiatives, including cloud first, Lean Agile, customer/user-centered focus, and application consolidation. Performance management is another key objective with ServiceNow Analytics monitoring the Agency’s continuous improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
Specifically, the ServiceNow platform provides the following capabilities:
- Incident management
- Change management
- Asset and Configuration Management (including Discovery)
- Software asset management
- Problem management
- Work order management
- Service request and Catalog management
- Knowledge management
- HR management (including integration with 3rd party tool)
- Facilities management
- Project portfolio management
- Performance analytics reporting capabilities
XTIVIA’s scope for modernizing and enhancing the Agency’s ITSM toolset includes upgrades and patches to ServiceNow, application development, systems engineering, system integration test & evaluation, training, and deployment and implementation of architectural and design improvements.
It is not uncommon for software toolsets in the Government to go forward with multiple support contractor changes and little in the way of upgrades, improvements, or process redesigns. XTIVIA played a significant role in expanding the ServiceNow platform by allowing the Agency to incrementally build toward its outcome by releasing new offerings iteratively. The result? A quicker ROI from their investment.
FUTURE AGENCY OFFERINGS
- ServiceNow Agent Client Collector which will help discover Agency blind spots by providing comprehensive visibility and mapping of assets and applications supporting business services.
- Software asset management which will help manage licenses and costs across the agency and increase cost savings by understanding differences in purchased and used licenses.
- ServiceNow mobile which will allow employees to access a streamlined version of ServiceNow straight from their phone. This will enable employees to submit catalog items, respond to tickets, manage approvals, and view knowledge base articles.
- People-centered solutions help break down silos between departments. This streamlined workflows across teams and significantly improved project delivery times.
- Improved customer satisfaction and retention, with service delivery as the differentiator.
- Self-service that allows employees to get answers and the support they need to stay productive
- Flexible platform to enable Agile development and continuous innovation
XTIVIA & ServiceNow provided the Agency with a single platform approach with immediate benefits, including better reliability and agility, improved service desk productivity, optimized operations, improved customer satisfaction, and a reduction in the overall cost of service management.
Let's Talk Today!
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400