Hybrid Mobile Applications
Our hybrid mobile app experts use PhoneGap & Cordova to quickly deliver cross-platform (iOS/Android) apps that delight users with fast performance & stunning UX.
If you need enterprise mobile app development for multiple mobile platforms—including iOS, Android, and others—consider this...XTIVIA’s hybrid mobile app team can help you:
- Avoid hiring and maintaining multiple mobile app development teams
- Leverage the application development skills of your existing team
- Delight your users with fast performance and stunning user experiences
- Dramatically reduce the complexity of your IT system and personnel
- Deliver apps to a variety of devices, including tablets, phablets and smart phones
- Leverage native capabilities such as geo-location, photos, contacts and more
- Enjoy a common framework of enterprise services using a SOA approach
XTIVIA’s Hybrid Mobile Apps Engagement Can:
- Help you use PhoneGap or Cordova to accelerate your implementation
- Leverage AngularJS to develop complex mobile apps
- Leverage a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) approach to integration
- Integrate with Identity Management and Single Sign On (SSO) solutions.
XTIVIA’s Hybrid Mobile App engagements range from architectural consulting to end-to-end project implementation. We can also augment your staff with PhoneGap/Cordova, AngularJS and NoSQL experts as needed.
We supplement the base technologies of PhoneGap (or Apache Cordova) and HTML5, CSS3 or LESS/SASS with a variety of frameworks—such as AngularJS, Bootstrap & MongoDB—to deliver compelling cross-platform mobile applications that wow end-users, accelerate development and ease maintenance.
Why You Should Choose PhoneGap / Cordova:
- Leverage an open-source project
- Dramatically improve productivity
- Enjoy cross-platform framework compatibility
- Build apps for iOS, Android, BlackBerry, and Windows Mobile with a single code base
- Leverage the native capabilities of the device, including geo-location, vibration, accelerometer, photos, contacts, offline storage and more
Success StoriesmyRx Planner for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
|myRx Planner is a combination medication reminder and scheduler application. It’s intended to help users comply with prescribed dosages for themselves, those they care for, and family members or loved ones. This app offers many features, including:
|Technologies: PhoneGap, AngularJS, AngularUI and Bootstrap|
|iOS | Android||Baby Yourself is a PhoneGap/AngularJS-based iOS/Android app that offers more than a hundred features. This app helps ensure expectant mothers and their babies receive the best possible healthcare during pregnancy by allowing mothers to track their pregnancy and baby’s development. This program is available to expectant mothers, regardless of whether or not their pregnancy is normal or high risk. The app provides dynamic features available to those mothers both registered in the Baby Yourself Maternity Program or for those seeking a customized experience, within a personalized pregnancy and parenting resource. This app offers many features, including:
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey, Missouri, and Texas.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400
Complete the form to hear from us.