Hyperion Technical Support for International Luxury Hotel & Resort
Our client is a globally recognized chain of luxury hotels and resorts headquartered in Canada. With the first hotel opening in 1961, our client now owns 140+ hotels, resorts, and residential properties. Combining friendly hospitality and efficiency with the finest international hotel traditions has allowed our client to transform the hospitality industry.
With their hotels and resorts spread across the globe, our client’s IT team had to be available around the clock providing Hyperion Administration and Support services to internal clients. This client did not have the IT staff to work night shifts and weekends. The client wanted to provide work-life balance to their employees by outsourcing Hyperion Administration and Support Services.
Our client approached XTIVIA with the need for Hyperion Technical Expertise and their requirement of supporting Asia-based customers. XTIVIA provides the following support services:
- Administration tasks such as creating users, giving access to users, monitoring backups and system maintenance
- Move data between different cubes
- Changes to existing Calculation Scripts
- Provide technical help to end-users and troubleshoot access issues
- Update Outline, Alias, and Security using various Excel and Planning tools
- Installation and troubleshooting of client components such as Excel add-in and Smart View
- Ensure application availability with regular monitoring and performing maintenance tasks
- Resolving data input and form issues
- Monitoring the automated batches, MaxL scripts, sessions, and fixing the issues.
- Answering “how to do” queries for users
- Modifying existing financial reports
- Creating, modifying, and managing user access in client’s General Ledger system
The resulting solution gave back a work-life balance for the client’s IT staff and improved operational efficiency with support from offshore. Additionally, the solution improved customer satisfaction (due to XTIVIA’s quick response to Support Requests, Incidents, and our Technical Expertise).
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400
Complete the form to hear from us.