Improving Customer-facing Services with Application Integration
Our client is a well-recognized retail apparel chain headquartered in Texas and operating 1,500+ stores in the US and Canada. The company has acquired many big market players as its subsidiaries. They offer men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, tuxedo rentals, and suit pressing with quality, fashion, and innovation as central parts of each product. The company has many warehouse facilities with a reliable supply chain mechanism. Globally, around 22,500 employees are providing high-quality shopping experience across their brands.
The client offers custom clothing as a popular service through most store facilities across North America, customizing products with various fabrics and measurements to meet customer needs and tastes. Our client has different outsourcing partners in China and India to fulfill custom orders through their factories. Having the orders fulfilled by third-party factories has several challenges:
- The inventory details for different fabrics are not available to customers booking customized clothing orders at the store, leading to delays in order fulfillment and sometimes delivery failure.
- Given different geographical locations, order updates, and cancellations are not accepted once the customer books the order. Eventually, this led to a drop in customer satisfaction and negative reviews.
XTIVIA’s enterprise integrations team performed an analysis of the system’s existing integration patterns and offered a feasible TIBCO-based solution after consulting with the client’s partner factories. Now, partner factories’ inventory details are available in the custom clothing system and updated daily. Additionally, all customers receive order updates within 24 hours of placing the order, and they’re able to cancel any order within the same time frame.
XTIVIA enterprise integrations team provided tailored solutions with industry-leading standards for integration solutions.
- Adoption of microservice architectural style to minimize interdependencies on application components.
- Integrated our client’s Universe, custom system, and Distribution Order Management (DOM) systems with their
partner factories like RedCollor, Dayang, JackVictor, SilverSpark, Sunshine, and Kattan.
- Designed message persistent and scalable architecture with File FTP, SOAP and RESTful Web Services.
- Used TIBCO BusinessWorks and TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) as the central integration platform.
- Developed and deployed TIBCO applications.
- Provided deployment management and post-production validations and support.
Upon completing the project, our client saw an increase in business revenue from improvisation in the order management system with strong integration between our client and partner factories. They’ve also noticed a significant increase in the custom order sales due to high customer satisfaction with the new order updates and cancellation facility.
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400
Complete the form to hear from us.