10 Tips to Position Your Boomi
Initiative for Success
Here are 10 tips from our experience to set your Boomi project up for success.
The growth of a globalized economy and the increased pace of modern business has resulted in a highly competitive environment in which digital transformation and agility are becoming ever more critical. A critical component of a successful digital transformation is achieving nimble and seamless integration between your IT systems, whether your systems are on-premise or in the cloud. This is where Boomi comes in. In our opinion and that of analysts from Gartner and Forrester, Boomi is a best-of-breed integration Platform-as-a-Service or iPaaS. However, just like with every integration platform out there, the success of your Boomi integration project ultimately relies on a number of factors, and here are some tips on how to position your Boomi project for success:
- Understand the full breadth of capabilities offered by the Boomi platform
- Understand Boomi’s subscription pricing model
- Develop an overall system architecture and determine Boomi’s role in it
- Determine whether to use cloud-only, on-premise, or hybrid deployment model
- Develop a phased project roadmap
- Align and involve key organizational resources
- And more…
To read immediately, just complete the form on this page.