Ministry Brands MuleSoft Integration
XTIVIA’s client improves how churches and ministries operate, communicate, and engage by providing transformative tech solutions that enable growth and success in the digital age. They provide over 25 solutions and services that support more than 90,000 faith-based organizations throughout North America. Their technologies and services enable ministries to administer their membership, collect and manage donations, foster engagement, and expand the Gospel through cutting-edge content.
Our client grew through acquisition and has inherited many systems. They needed to modernize their application landscape and consolidate applications, streamline resources, remove redundant functionalities, reduce complexity, and allow better utilization of computing resources. They wanted to replace legacy systems and migrate locally managed resources where appropriate. The idea is to eliminate dependency on any given application or application version by implementing an API-based integration approach. APIs also create a more agile and manageable network of applications as well as offer quick time to market new IT initiatives.
Our client would benefit greatly from a universal, secure, and standards-based approach to data and application integration. XTIVIA designed an API integration strategy for interactions between internal applications and external partners. With our MuleSoft Anypoint Platform experience, we established an API strategy to guide organizational adoption for scalable and extensible APIs, which included:
- Design interfaces and develop integrations using MuleSoft connectors or REST APIs (Salesforce, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, Service Now, Workday, easyTithe, SimpleChurch, ParishSoft & AWS)
- Implemented MuleSoft custom connector when required
- Provided architectural and organizational leadership in the integration effort, including establishing process standardization
XTIVIA delivered the API strategy, which provided technical agility.
- API Design (Open API Specification) & Management
- Integrated solutions with prebuilt connectors, custom connectors, or REST APIs to get data in real-time to target application
- Collaboration that allows for data visibility and sharing
- Flexible and scalable approach that allows to easily connect data, applications, and devices with APIs
- Secure APIs with different policies
Mule Runtime, MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, MuleSoft API Manager, MuleSoft Anypoint Monitoring, Salesforce, Zendesk, Azure DevOps, Service Now, Workday & AWS
Let's Talk Today!
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400