Business Analytics Simplified with Jaspersoft Webinar
Tired of the noise around analytics?
View this webinar to see how Jaspersoft and XTIVIA can help in simplifying the road map to better business analytics.
You are faced with the daily grind to satisfy a variety of analytics oriented requests from within your organization or maybe you’re trying to migrate to a more agile web-based platform for new data or user requirements. After viewing this webinar you will learn:
- How you can combine Jaspersoft’s products to reduce clutter in the product portfolio
- Use different product attributes (Reporting, OLAP, Dashboard, in-memory analysis and ad-hoc query) to satisfy all business user needs
- Utilize Analytics in the Cloud
- Support Big Data (data exploration, interactive reporting, data lineage) centric initiatives
- Embed analytics in applications for actionable insights
- Create a trustworthy data source through XTIVIA services and Jaspersoft Products
- All of the above at lower TCO, license and implementation costs
Mike Boyarski – Director, Product Marketing – Jaspersoft
Mike has spent the majority of his career in product management and marketing roles tackling enterprise software challenges. Mike has been director of product marketing for Jaspersoft that past 4 years and spent 10 years at Oracle driving strategic software and services initiatives such as enterprise software appliances and Oracle’s On Demand service platform. Mike’s expertise is in business intelligence, data management technologies, and cloud computing platforms.
Mangesh Mharolkar – Senior Director – Business Intelligence – XTIVIA, Inc.
Mangesh has worked for over seventeen years with Information Systems and currently heads the Business Intelligence practice at XTIVIA. He has been with XTIVIA for over thirteen years. Mangesh has worked in various roles for client firms of all sizes including Fortune 500 companies building industry leading data warehousing and business intelligence solutions. Having served in a variety of technical roles, he brings a very hands-on, practical approach to both strategic and tactical decision making.
Curtis Stallins – Sales Engineer – Jaspersoft
Curtis joined Jaspersoft in 2010 and currently serves as a Sales Engineer. He leads online webinars twice each week that demonstrate to prospective customers many of the features provided by JasperReports Server and how to embed Jaspersoft reporting and analytics in web applications. Curtis’s high-energy and entertaining personality makes his live and online presentations more enjoyable than most, and his creativity and writing skill produce a reading experience you won’t find in typical tech documents.
Complete the form below to access the recorded webinar.