TIBCO BW5 TO BW6 MIGRATION
Our client is a well-recognized retail apparel chain headquartered in Texas and operating 1,500+ stores in the US and Canada. The company has acquired many big market players as its subsidiaries. They offer men’s and women’s clothing, footwear, tuxedo rentals, and suit pressing with quality, fashion, and innovation as central parts of each product. The company has many warehouse facilities with a reliable supply chain mechanism. Globally, around 22,500 employees are providing high-quality shopping experience across their brands.
Our client was using TIBCO Business Works 5 (BW5) integration platform, which is a stable platform, however TIBCO communicated that no additional research and development would be committed to BW5. Therefore TIBCO Business Works 6 (BW6), as the next generation platform, is more suited for hybrid integration platforms. Our client lacked resources with expertise and experience on the TIBCO BW6 platform but needed to migrate. They also wanted to save all the business logic in the current platform.
XTIVIA modernized and transformed the client’s TIBCO ESB digital footprint by filling the gaps focusing on their immediate needs and future goals of performance, availability, scalability, and maintenance. XTIVIA’s integration management team partners with the client to drive BW6 migration strategies, focusing on the future-state roadmap to achieve the client’s short-, mid-and long-term goals. As part of this engagement, XTIVIA focused on the following areas:
- Environment setup including installation and configuration of BW6 Software
- Worked with stakeholders to classify interfaces as asynchronous and synchronous services
- Reverse–engineered and identified unused/unneeded code in existing interfaces; cleanup interface prior to migration to BW6
- Enhanced interface to align with coding standards and industry best practice
- Sage IT migration development & unit testing
- Sumologic library and code integration
- Coordinated UAT testing & remediation
- Provided technical/functional guidance to test teams
- Performed code reviews and performance tune code
- Prepare/coordinated deployment artifacts to production
- Production support
No obligation, no pressure. We’re easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
XTIVIA CORPORATE OFFICE
304 South 8th Street, Suite 201
Colorado Springs, CO 80905 USA
Additional offices in New York, New Jersey,
Missouri, Texas, Virginia, and Hyderabad, India.
USA toll free: 888-685-3101, ext. 2
International: +1 719-685-3100, ext. 2
Fax: +1 719-685-3400
Complete the form to hear from us.