There are many different Salesforce edition of their solution: Essentials, Professional, Enterprise & Unlimited. Each edition comes at a different per user cost and each edition offers different functionality. Obviously, the more costly the edition, the more functionality you’ll receive.
That’s not what we’re here to discuss, however. For individuals that are already on a Salesforce edition, the question may arise as to “which Salesforce edition am I on?” For many people, they do not know how to find out the answer to this question. There are a few ways to find this out. The two easiest ways are outlined below:
To find out which edition you’re currently on, it’s pretty straightforward in either instance:
- Log in to your Salesforce instance
- From anywhere within the instance, if you look at the Tab in your browser, you’ll be able to see which edition you’re on
- One note about this: If you have many tabs open within your browser, this may be covered up or hidden
- Login to your instance of Salesforce
- From the homepage, go up to the search bar in your browser
- Once you click in the search bar, you’ll see it actually outlines the edition within the title of the browser, as seen in the screenshot just below:
That’s all you’ll need to do to figure out which Salesforce edition you’re currently running! If you need more help with your Salesforce setup get in touch with one of our experts today.