The right integration tool is key to unlocking unified API management and successful digital transformation. Today’s technology-focused environment is flooded with API and platform integrator tools, making the right choice hard to find.
Over the past 20 years, XTIVIA‘s platform Integration professionals have worked with almost every API tool the market has to offer, partnered with top-of-the-line platform integrators, and we’ve built durable business solutions for digital transformation and beyond. Here are the platform integration tools we use, what they offer, and why we leverage them for customer success.
MuleSoft offers diverse deployment for iPaaS and full-cycle API management to deliver exceptional data and platform connectivity in any environment. Other prominent features of MuleSoft include:
- Lightweight and easy to use compared to other ESB tools
- An extensive collection of connectors for integrating diverse systems
- Allows for custom development of connector and supports scripting languages like Groovy, Ruby, Java, and Python
- Simplified API design with RAML and provides facility for API management.
- Versatile deployment setup in cloud and on-premise
- DataWeave component simplifies data transformation and mapping to reduce complex business logic and orchestration
- Flexible deployment for cloud, on-premises, or hybrid environments
- Provides robust enterprise security enforcement capabilities
TIBCO’s dependable integration solutions connect any middleware, database, or application with the ability to develop custom application integrations. On top of that, TIBCO also offers the following:
- Easy integration of all variants of Message-oriented middleware (MOM), Databases, and applications (on-premises or in the cloud)
- Provides proven reliability and scalability
- Easy to route, mediate, and transform messages through a user-friendly interface
- Secure messaging between applications and systems
- Rapid Application Development (RAD) for easy deployment
- Highly scalable and flexible in both development and deployment
- Well-designed with exceptional handling for request/response processing
- Top-notch technical support (both in quality and responsiveness)
Boomi is a perfect tool for API design and management, application development, and B2B/EDI management. In addition to its enhanced API access and deployment, Boomi provides users with:
- Cloud-based architecture to support comprehensive solutions for cloud integrations
- Includes master data hub, workflow automation, API design and management, application development and more
- Lightweight “atom” integration jobs can be deployed on-premises for hybrid architectures
- Easy access to APIs with a rich library of pre-made connectors
- Accelerates development completion
- Simplifies integration development
- Activity monitoring and event tracking
- Patented visual designer
No matter the architectural patterns — be it SOA, A2A, A2C, B2B, EDA, or any other — Software AG provides a solution for it. Software AG is a versatile tool that also employs the following:
- Universal messaging layer for topology design of all patterns coming under asynchronous flows and patterns
- The ESB provides utility level services to mediate integration development
- Achieving real-time B2B integration through comprehensive and robust standards
- Growing trading communities by automating support for on-ramping new partners
- Reliable document transferring via secure EDI over the Internet using SSL
- Employs a Java service model for developers to understand predefined objects easily
- Innovative BPMS helps improve process visibility, consistency, speed, and agility while improving standardization
- Workflow design is easy to learn and user-friendly
Informatica’s powerful integration design connects a wide range of enterprise resources, providing secure, accurate data to maximize business agility. Additionally, Informatica streamlines data connectivity via:
- Powerful integration methods with messaging systems and built-in support functions for rapid scalability and data security
- Dynamic partitioning for a high-performing system with a highly scalable concurrent data processing system
- Flexible, and optimized environment to process all data integrations
- Improves business agility by providing secure and accurate data
- Active tracking of data changes (even in a disaster) to know when, where, how, and who made them
- Internal scheduler eliminates the need for a third-party scheduler
- Well suited for moving large amounts of data
- Access to a wide range of enterprise data sources: mainframe, file-based, XML, unstructured, and third-party application data
By remedying backend ESB functionality, Apigee maintains application and enterprise connectivity with minimal errors, regardless of data/platform location. Apigee offers further integration capabilities, including:
- A workflow management tool to optimize business processes, streamline workflows and increase efficiency
- Host the API traffic either on-premises, cloud, multi-cloud, or hybrid
- API proxies give you full power over Apigee’s API platform to secure calls, throttle traffic, mediate messages, control error handling, cache things, build developer portals, and more
- Traffic management features such as caching, quotas/rate limits, spike arrest capabilities, API-DN (API distribution network), and traffic policies
- Efficient, easy-to-maintain logging system
- Apigee Analytics dashboard for monitoring transactions, error percentage, transaction latency, etc.
- Works as a facade for your backend to enhance ESB functionality.
- Async and real-time focused development
Cloud-based platform integrations and API implementation are the backbones of digital transformation, but having the proper tool to achieve your technology modernization initiatives is just half the battle. You need a partner with the knowledge and experience to deliver a customized implementation strategy to match your business requirements. That’s where XTIVIA steps in.
With a trusted partner like XTIVIA, your business can generalize its integration management, as well as analyze data from a clear and unified perspective, saving your business time and money. Our team of experts ensures every integration project is carried out efficiently and successfully, so you get the results you expect: clean data, established integration policies and protocols, and ongoing system checks to monitor data quality API connectivity.
To begin your technology transformation journey, engage with us in the comments below or reach out to us here. We’d love to be your guide through digital transformation.